Friday, October 24, 2008

18 months!

How could my baby girl be 18 months today??? It really does just blow my mind. It seems like a yesterday that happened 10 year ago. So, so much has happened in her short life and I could have never dreamed all the lessons I have learned through parenting her. She is a strong and determined little woman. Sometimes it works to her favor, sometimes not so much :) But it will serve her well later in life. I just can't imagine my life without her. It is so fun to watch her little personality grow. Although she says little she shows she understands a lot. She definitely gets her point across! Her new thing is to fake a cry when she hears someone else (her sister) cry. She covers her eyes and says, "aaaa...." It is so funny. So today at the pediatrician she's 22lbs. Thank god for neocate. She's got croup and is now on an antibiotic for an ear infection and steriod for the strider sound she is making. Let's hope tonight isn't painful for all of us!! Happy Happy Birthday Girlie!

No comments: